Did you try all possible diets but then overeating again?
Were you a regular at the gym but the weight wasn’t budging?
You should try acupuncture!
Here are the facts you may want to know:
- Data from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) indicates that approximately 78.6 million adults (34.9%) are clinically obese.
- 80% of diabetics are overweight.
- Reducing weight in the amount of 5-7% of total body weight can cut the risk of being diabetic by 50%.
- Acupuncture can help metabolism rebalance. Also acupuncture can deal with stress which can trigger overeating. It treats the underlying body conditions to restore the body’s balance.
- There were many studies supports the use of acupuncture in weight loss. For example, a study by Xu et al. (2013) recruited 45 women diagnosed with simple obesity. The women were randomly divided into 3 groups – 2 groups of an acupuncture treatment (abdominal/body) and 1 of a control. After treatment, the BMIs of the women receiving acupuncture were significantly reduced.
Call 832-866-2501 to start the new journey. Not only for your shape, but also for your health.